Proposal Coordinator / Graphic Designer
Strada is seeking an individual who is passionate about their work, works well in collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environments, and wants to be challenged. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate intelligence and ideas into powerful stories and compelling visual graphics is essential. Qualified candidates will have the ability to influence a variety of key initiatives, projects, and clients, as well as help differentiate Strada from our competition.
- Development and coordination of marketing and business development proposals. You will work closely with firm leadership and professional staff to create thoughtful responses to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate multiple proposal responses simultaneously.
- Participate in and conduct research that helps to focus and tailor responses to the appropriate audience(s).
- Create and curate written and graphic content that communicates Strada’s unique approach to Placemaking™ and sustains a common “voice” throughout firm marketing materials.
- Willingness to learn and increase professional knowledge and skill.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- A strong design sensibility and high proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into creative solutions.
- Can effectively solve problems both independently, and collaboratively.
- Exceptional time management.
- Experience in design services marketing.
- Skills and responsibility equivalent to 5 or more years of experience.
- A degree(s) in marketing, communications, business, architecture or related are desirable. A degree in architecture or interior design, will be considered a plus.
- Other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.