Marketing Specialist / Proposal Strategist
Seeking an individual who is passionate about their work, works well in collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environments, and wants to be challenged. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate intelligence and ideas into powerful stories and compelling visual graphics is essential. Qualified candidates will have the ability to influence a variety of key initiatives, opportunities, projects, clients, and help differentiate Strada from our competition.
- Strategic leadership, development and management of marketing and business development proposals. You will work closely with firm leadership, professional staff, and marketing team to discover and articulate thoughtful and beautiful responses.
- Participate in and conduct research that helps to focus and tailor responses to the appropriate audience(s).
- Create and curate written and graphic design content that communicates Strada’s unique approach to Placemaking and sustains a common “voice” throughout firm marketing materials. Requires excellent writing, editing, and illustration skills.
- Translating marketing objectives into communication and/or campaign strategies and proficiently manage throughout all phases of the project or effort.
- Presentation training and coaching that improves the verbal, non-verbal, and psychological preparedness of individuals pitching for Strada.
- Willingness to learn and increase professional knowledge and skill.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Skills and responsibility equivalent to 8 or more years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign and Photoshop including a strong design sensibility.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into creative solutions.
- Ability to train and develop internal team member talent to support firm objectives.
- Meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid results.
- Can solve problems, work independently and work collaboratively.
- Other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
- Post graduate degrees, or degrees with appropriate sub-majors are desirable. A degree in architecture, interior design/architecture, will be considered a plus.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.