Strada, a multi-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an experienced Proposal Coordinator to join our Pittsburgh Studio.
Our cross-disciplinary approach to design is immersive, human-centric, and diverse. We actively leverage the expertise and talents from various disciplines within our three studios to achieve exceptional results for our clients.
Candidates should be detail-oriented, with management and scheduling skills. Our success is a direct result of our team members’ talent, drive, and passion. We look for individuals who are talented and passionate about their work. We help you cultivate your talents as part of the design team. We would love to know about your other interests, hobbies, passions, and talents as we find these attributes contribute to our design culture.
- Coordinate the firm-wide proposal process to ensure quality and accuracy
- Manage proposal go/no-go process
- Ensure adequate skill sets and talent are engaged for proposal responses
- Develop and coordinate proposal production schedule and deadlines
- Research background materials and assist in creating clear objectives in proposal response activities
- Maintain marketing collateral
- Develop and manage consultant marketing contacts and materials for inclusion and participation in proposal development
- Track proposal submissions, outcomes, and debrief notes, with regular reporting to Partners
- Maintain project database
- Coordinate award submissions with the Strategic Design Leadership Team
- Coordinate project construction sign installation with project managers
- A college degree in business, accounting, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Experience working with accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High numerical aptitude and attention to detail
Strada provides excellent benefits, salary, and profit-sharing, in addition to a collaborative work environment that’s both challenging and fun.
To apply, please send one PDF with a cover letter and your resume to Lisa Polar, Human Resources Director, at LPolar@StradaLLC.com.
Return to Careers page.