Project Architect, Mid-Level
This is a unique opportunity! Strada, a cross-disciplinary design firm with offices in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, is opening an office in the Triangle Area. Strada is seeking a licensed Architect with significant experience in the Raleigh-Durham area who has held leadership positions on project design and delivery.
Strada’s approach to design is immersive, human centric and diverse. We actively leverage the expertise and talents from multiple disciplines within our firm in order to achieve exceptional results for our clients. Candidates should be willing to learn and contribute to the Strada approach to design.
This opportunity is to join and support our local office leader to engage Strada in the
- Architectural responsibilities for project design and development.
- Assist team members in construction detailing, construction administration
services and training.
- Provide a resource to project teams for quality control and development of
documents and deliverables, mentoring staff with practical experience.
- Meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid project
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong Design Sensitivity.
- Experience taking projects, both new and renovation, through the design
documentation and construction process.
- A command of construction administration services.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate
effectively with team members, clients, contractors and firm leadership.
- Proactive, resourceful, and a self-starter who can easily multi-task and maintain/prioritize deadlines while responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- A facility for working in BIM software, collaborative design process and organization.
- Can solve problems and work independently and as a team player.
- Must be licensed to practice architecture in North Carolina.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Triangle Area.
- Experience with CM, CM at Risk, Design Build, and/or P3 is a plus.
- Experience with Green Globes and/or LEED v4 certification process is a plus.
Strada provides excellent benefits, salary and profit sharing, and relocation assistance in addition to a collaborative work environment that’s both challenging and fun.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.