Project Architect, Mid-Level
Strada, a cross-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an experienced Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Position will entail architectural design and design production, as well as the responsibility to mentor young designers with construction detailing, deliverable development, and engagement in construction administrative services. Experience with the LEED V.4 certification process a plus. This position is located in our Philadelphia Office.
- Architectural responsibilities for project design and development.
- Assist team members in construction detailing, construction administration services and training.
- Be a resource to project teams for quality control and development of documents and deliverables. (Mentoring younger staff with practical experience)
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong Design Sensitivity.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- A facility for working in BIM software, collaborative design process and organization.
- Experience taking projects, both new and renovation, through the construction process.
- Command of the construction process and document delivery.
- Advanced skills in construction administration service, including multiple forms of project delivery (i.e. CM, CM at Risk, Design Build, Design Bid Build, and/or P3).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, clients, contractors and firm leadership.
- Capability to be proactive, resourceful, and a self-starter that can easily multi-task and maintain/prioritize deadlines while responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Can meet project deadlines and organize complex material, while delivering solid project results.
- Ability to solve problems while working both independently and collaboratively.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in architectural design and project delivery.
- Must be licensed as an architect.
Strada provides excellent benefits, salary and profit sharing, and relocation assistance in addition to a collaborative work environment that’s both challenging and fun.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.