Strada, a cross-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an Intern Architect with a professional degree in Architecture from an Accredited School of Architecture. The position will entail architectural design, design production, and construction document detailing. Entry-level candidates with up to five-years’ experience will be considered.
- Responsibilities for project design and development.
- Assist team members in construction detailing production, and a willingness to learn and train.
- Familiarity with working in CAD and/or BIM software.
- Collaborative design process and organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong Design Sensitivity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and firm leadership.
- A proactive and resourceful self-starter with the capacity to easily multi-task and maintain/prioritize deadlines while responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into a creative solution.
- Capable of meeting project deadlines, organizing complex material, and delivering solid project results.
- Can solve problems and work independently, and as a team player.
- Other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- This position requires a Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Architecture from an Accredited School of Architecture.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.