Strada is a cross-disciplinary design firm that leverages the multiple talents and capabilities of the firm to deliver exceptional design solutions. We have a culture of collaboration, mutual respect and appreciation for all design disciplines.
We look for individuals who are talented and passionate about their profession and we help you cultivate your passion to the next level as part of the larger design team at Strada.
We are seeking a recent graduate with a professional degree in Architecture from an accredited architecture school.
- Project design and development
- Participation in the collaborative design process
- Researching material and systems for integration into design solutions
- Prioritizing tasks while responding to changing needs and schedules
- Developing presentation materials
- Assisting team members in construction detailing and production
- Meeting project deadlines
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong design sensitivity
- Ability to assess information and translate it into creative solutions
- Familiarity with CAD and/or BIM software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful self-starter who can multitask
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Previous design firm experience is a plus
Strada values individuals with varied life experiences and interests as well as other educational backgrounds, in addition to architecture. Please incorporate this information in your application materials.
Strada offers a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to a collaborative work environment that’s both challenging and fun.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your design work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.