Seeking an individual who is passionate about their work, works well in collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environment, and wants to be challenged.
- Design and develop interior projects.
- Project management.
- Team member for large complex projects.
- Shared responsibility of maintaining and enhancing interiors library.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with working in CAD and/or BIM software and collaborative design process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and firm leadership.
- Is proactive, resourceful, a self-starter and can easily multi-task and maintain/prioritize deadlines while responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into a creative solution.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Understanding of furnishings, materials, technologies and a facility with digital design and illustration software technologies.
- Meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid project results.
- Can solve problems and work independently, and as a team player.
- Ability to research and manage finishes and furniture library.
- Other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
This position requires a minimum Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an CIDA- or NAAB-accredited school. Minimum five years of post-graduate experience.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your design work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.