Strada is seeking an individual who is passionate about their work, works well in collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environments, and wants to be challenged. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate intelligence and ideas into powerful stories and compelling visual graphics is essential. Qualified candidates will have the ability to influence a variety of key initiatives, projects, and clients, as well as help differentiate Strada from our competition.
- Assist proposal coordinator, firm strategist and marketing manager in creating compelling marketing collateral.
- Assist project designers with graphic design (i.e. branding, signage and wayfinding).
- Assist design teams in creating graphics for studies, reports and client engagement meetings.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Motivation to learn and increase your professional knowledge and skill.
- Willingness to collaborate with a broad range of design team members.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the capacity to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into creative solutions.
- Can solve problems while working independently, and collaboratively with the team.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid project results.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- *Previous experience in a similar job and other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.