Graphic Designer – Summer Internship
Seeking an individual who is passionate about their work, works well in collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environment, and wants to be challenged.
- Assist Marketing Specialist updating marketing graphic materials.
- Assist project designers with graphic design for communication, presentations, and proposals.
- Willingness to learn.
Desired skills and abilities
- Previous experience a plus.
- Familiarity with graphic software InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into a creative solution.
- Meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid project results.
- Can solve problems and work independently and as a team player.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
- This position requires a student currently in their second or third year of an NASAD-accredited school in a graphic design program.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.