Architectural Designer – Summer Internship
Seeking an individual who is passionate about their work, works well in collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environment, and wants to be challenged.
- Project assist, project research, design assist and other capacities in support of various design teams.
- Assist team members in construction detailing production, and a willingness to learn.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with working in CAD and/or BIM software and collaborative design process.
- Previous work experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and firm leadership.
- Is proactive, resourceful, a self-starter and can easily multi-task and maintain/prioritize deadlines while responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Ability to identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into a creative solution.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid project results.
- Other creative interests and experiences are a plus.
This summer internship requires a student currently in their third or fourth year of an NAAB-accredited school of architecture program.
To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your design work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.