Strada, a cross-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist. As Marketing Specialist, you will write, design and produce proposals and marketing collateral, working closely with the Marketing Manager and firm Principals, to support our energetic, growing practice. This position is in our Philadelphia Office.
- Coordinate and produce high-quality proposals/qualifications and interview materials to showcase Strada’s expertise.
- Gather information about prospects and participate in proposal strategy in support of firm’s principals and marketing manager.
- Read and analyze Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Qualifications (RFQs) and develop content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements.
- Work closely with Project Managers on the selection and recommendation of appropriate project examples to be included in the Proposal, according to the RFP.
- Identify and incorporate information from multiple sources and translate it into a creative, client-focused message – minimizing style differences from authors and contributors while adhering to formatting and graphic standards.
- Organize, coordinate/develop and maintain marketing resource materials including presentations, collateral, reports, standard forms, photography, project sheets, staff resumes, project data/metrics, marketing database and Strada website.
- Ensure that all written materials are current, accurate, effective and developed within scheduled deadlines, including print, production, and delivery.
- Assist with award submittals, public relations and photography.
- Coordinate work with outside vendors as directed (i.e. electronic transfer of data, reprographics, consultants etc.).
- Support the implementation of corporate identity initiatives, direct mail programs, and social media.
- Assist with the planning and organization of outside events, meetings and business development activities.
- Assist with status reports on marketing efforts.
- Works closely with Marketing Manager to improve department organization, standards and processes.
Required skills and abilities
- Team player with a “can do” attitude, service focus and collaborative spirit.
- Express a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Demonstrate flexibility in working with a variety of team members, including firm principals and project leaders, to meet dynamic project demands.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong graphic design skills to communicate complex, technical information in a creative and compelling way.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and clients.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills (including grammar and punctuation) with outstanding attention to details.
- Exceptional time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Ability to organize complex material and deliver solid project results within established deadlines.
- Capacity to solve problems while working independently, and as a team player.
- Design sensitivity combined with proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interest in and ability to learn about industry-related concepts and apply that understanding to written marketing materials.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five years of experience in marketing, graphics, or communications (preferably in the Architectural or design industry) and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- To apply, please follow application instructions on our careers page. A Letter of Interest, Resume, and Representative Portfolio of your work are required for consideration.
Return to Careers page.